An IT professional who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use Ansible to automate the management and deployment of systems in an enterprise environment.
The proficiencies tested in this certification are now included within our updated Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) requirements. This credential proves your skills in using Red Hat Ansible Automation to automate across different functions and scale infrastructure efficiently.
- Use Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible playbooks
- Use Ansible playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Create and use Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Create Ansible roles
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
• System administrator who needs to manage large numbers of systems
• System administrator who works in a DevOps environment and who wishes to automate a large part of your day-to-day workload
• Developer who has some basic systems administration background and who wishes to incorporate automation into your development process
• A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) or earning another certification